Need a Heating Engineer?

Our Heating Engineering Jobs

During the summer months, we tend to only notice if there’s a problem with the boiler if the hot water drops out, but as soon as the colder weather starts to bite many people realise their boilers aren’t functioning correctly. When this happens, it’s important to get the problems addressed as quickly as possible, either by repairing the fault or installing a new boiler.

Even if you don’t suspect an issue with the boiler, it’s a good idea to get ready for the colder months in advance. This means ensuring general maintenance such as having your boiler serviced on a regular, annual basis to ensure any potential issues are resolved before they have a chance to become a problem. Your central heating system isn’t just the boiler either, if you notice radiators around the house aren’t getting warm, or getting warm enough, that could point to another issue which will need checking by a heating engineer.

Your central heating system is the primary user of gas in the home but because all our heating engineers are Gas Safe registered, they are also qualified to tackle issues with the other gas appliances in many people’s homes, particularly gas ovens, hobs or cookers.

Why choose us for your new boiler?

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the Gas Safe Register?
    The Gas Safe Register is the official registration body for all gas engineers in the UK. Read more about the Gas Safe Register.
  • What does the Gas Safe Register do?
    The Gas Safe Register aims to protect the public from unsafe gas work. Read more about what the Gas Safe Register does.
  • How do I find a Gas Safe-registered business or engineer?
    All Gas Safe-registered engineers and businesses can be found on the Gas Safe Register website. All our gas engineers on platform are Gas Safe registered.
  • What is the difference between a gas safety check and a service?
    A gas safety check makes sure applicances are operating at the correct pressure, burning gas correctly and that there is a decent air supply. It will also ensure flues and chimneys are clear so gases can escape safely – and that safety devices on appliances are working correctly. A service is a more in-depth inspection of gas appliances, pipework, vents and flues.
  • What should I do if I suspect an appliance is unsafe?
    Call the Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999. You should also turn off the gas supply, open windows and doors to help ventilation and go outside. Make sure you put out any naked flames, don’t turn on any electrical equipment and if you’re feeling ill, seek medical help.
  • What maintenance needs to be carried out on my gas appliances?
    All gas appliances, flues and pipework should be regularly maintained and serviced at least once a year by a Gas Safe-registered engineer.
  • Do I have to use a Gas Safe-registered engineer to complete gas work?
    Yes, you should always use a Gas Safe-registered engineer to complete gas work.